Setting up and using the Healow app
To install healow application:
1. Open App Store® from your iPhone® or Google Play™ from your Android phone:
2. Type healow app in the search box.
3. Tap Get in the App Store or Install in Google Play: This installs the application to your phone.
4. Tap OPEN.
To start a TeleVisit:
First, call the office to make a telemedicine appointment. Then do the following steps before your first telemedicine visit:
1. Open the healow app, and tap GET STARTED
2. Accept the following in-phone notifications:
3. Enter our office number (215 452-0304) and tap login
4. Enter the login credentials provided by the practice and tap Login (Note: if you do not have this information, you will need to call the office to set up a username and password)
5. Accept the Terms and Conditions for the healow application
6. Verify the account by entering your Date of Birth.
7. Create and confirm a 4-digit PIN of your choice. Note: Remember your 4-digit PIN; you will need it the next time you log in to the application.
8. Now you are set up, and can easily participate in a telemedicine visit! On the wheel screen, tap APPOINTMENTS:
9. Tap on your visit at the top of the screen, and then scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Start TeleVisit:
10. Enter your vital signs and tap Submit Vitals (or skip, if unknown)
11. You are checked in. Wait for your provider to connect.